Tuesday 18 June 2013

Yolanda Adams Introduces Skin Care Line



Grammy-award winning singer Yolanda Adams introduces Simply Yolanda, a line of nourishing home-spa, paraben-free products. 

She says  “I love feeling moisturize, feeding my skin the right things. We’re in this skin until we leave, so I’d like to protect it. We created this line to improve the quality of people’s lives.” And  “I always do things I’m passionate about,” that’s why she ventured in this line.

Simply Yolanda, which is developed by the same maker of Estée Lauder and Bath and Body Works products, includes “love” and “chocolate” scented body oil, $10,50; body souffle, $18.50; and body wash, $16.50. All are available at simplyyolanda.com.
Go get it..


She also plans to record a DVD at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado.


No comments:

Post a Comment